Year of the Dragon
As we headed into 2012, I stopped to take the time to ask a few from the AYA Life Health and Wellness Collective their Top 3 Tips for 2012.
Top 3’s for 2012 from Amie Hoff, Hoff Fitness and FitKit.com
We caught up with Amie Hoff in New York this past December and here are Amie’s Top 3 suggestions heading into 2012:
Try out the many versions of the new FitKit’s! I don’t travel without mine anymore!
Top 3’s for 2012 from Erica Mather, Forrest Yoga Instructor New York City
Here are my Top 3’s suggestions heading into 2012:
- Eat more dark, leafy greens – Drink more water – Sleep longer
- Be swift to love – Live every day as if it were your last – Work to heal your wounds
- Find work you love that is also profitable – Learn how to be an entrepreneur – Prioritize paying off your debt
Erica, E-RYT 200, has been teaching yoga in New York City since 2006. She teaches at the Wanderlust Festival in Kripalu, and will appear during 2012 at the Bali Spirit Festival. Erica studies yoga with Ana Forrest, is a Certified Forrest Yoga Instructor and Forrest Yoga Mentor Teacher. You can find her at http://www.ericamather.com
Top 3’s for 2012 from Michelle Currie, Meditative Arts
Here are my Top 3 suggestions heading into 2012:
- Carve out 10 minutes of your schedule each day to be with your breath. This gives your body and mind a chance to refuel and take everything in.
- Fill your days with people and things that give you energy. There’s nothing worse than starting the new year off on a sluggish foot.
- Remember that you are powerful and creative enough to get through the blahs, especially from January to March when there’s little daylight.
It’s time to put your sanity on a pedestal! It’s being centred and relaxed that will actually help you get more done and help more people. A burnt out and frazzled you only limits your potential. Refuel AND stay sane without spending tons of $ or time ! Try out Michelle’s Bliss Kit http://meditativearts.ca/shop/blisskit/